Program director: Dr. Sherine Abdelsalam
Program Clinical Supervisors& Mentors:
Prof. Dr. Osama Abdelaziz, Dr. Rania EL Kaffas, Dr. Hossam Ebrahim
Program coordinators: Dr. Alaa Soliman & Doha Emad
- To produce well-trained pediatric cardiologists who are competent clinicians in all subspecialty areas of practice.
- To develop motivated scientists whose published research and investigative activity can make significant contributions to the advancement of knowledge in the field.
- To create innovators and leaders in academic medicine within the field of pediatric cardiology.
Duration: 3 years.
- Physicians MUST be a graduate of an accredited Medical School in Egypt or abroad & MUST have completed pediatric residency training in an accredited program.
The fellow is expected to:
- Attend the Pediatric cardiology outpatient clinic and daily clinical rounds.
- Attend shifts in the wards and PICU.
- Rotations: Echocardiography, Magnetic resonance imaging, Interventional cardiology (cardiac catheterization), Electrophysiology, Adult congenital heart disease (ACHD), Research overview
- Regular meetings: Scientific meetings, CME lectures, workshops, heart team meetings and clinical research. -Complete a pre-designed logbook of activities.
Morning Clinical Round
Echocardiography lectures and hands-on sessions.
Monthly KPIs and M&M meetings
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are to be sent by email:firstname.lastname@example.org